About SERVPRO of Fernandina Beach / Yulee
"Your crew did an amazing job. They were very thorough and also understanding of our needs in a time of crisis."
Jerry C. from Jacksonville
SERVPRO of Fernandina Beach/Yulee understands the stress and worry that comes with a fire or water damage and the disruption it causes your life and home or business. Our goal is to help minimize the interruption to your life and quickly make it "Like it never even happened." That starts with fast response to your initial call and attention to detail throughout the job.
SERVPRO of Fernandina Beach/Yulee specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage. SERVPRO of Fernandina Beach/Yulee can also mitigate mold and mildew from your home or business. We are a Florida-licensed mold remediation firm (MRSR-450). We not only handle clean-up but also any needed reconstruction services. We have provided these services to homeowners and businesses in need in this area for more than a decade.
Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge and experience to restore your property. With a nationwide system of qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO of Fernandina Beach/Yulee.
If you would like to schedule service for your home or business, please call today at 904.729.2401. Our philosophy is to restore, rather than to replace, when possible and preferable for our customer. We have your best interests at heart.
Serving you since 1967, SERVPRO is the cleaning and restoration brand you know and trust.
SERVPRO of Fernandina Beach/Yulee serves both Nassau County as well as north Jacksonville, including River City, Oceanway, Heckscher Drive, and the Lem Turner/Dunn Avenue area.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- OSHA - 30-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- OSHA - Other Training
- RCT - Rug Cleaning Technician
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Amelia Island Chamber of Commerce
- Nassau County Association of Realtors
- State of Florida Licensed Mold Remediator MRSR450