Recent Before & After Photos

For Those Unusual Clean-Up Challenges  

Gum-chewing teenagers were the source of these unsightly spots on the walkways and breezeways of a local school. Apparently the little wads of gum had accumulat... READ MORE

Fernandina Beach Hotel Suffers Damage Due to Arson & Activation of Sprinkler System  

An entire floor of this Fernandina Beach hotel was impacted when a guest started a fire in a room and the sprinkler system was activated. The SERVPRO of Fernand... READ MORE

Callahan Church Dried & Restored in Time for Sunday Services  

There was a lot of standing water in this Callahan, FL, church after a pipe had broken and flooded the main sanctuary. It is amazing how much water can flood ov... READ MORE

Fire Damage Restoration At Oceanway Home

Fire damage to this Oceanway home was extensive. The staircase and hallway in the before photo show thick soot and smoke damage. Any fire is a homeowner’s... READ MORE

Storm Damage Impacts this Fernandina Beach Business  

Owning a business doesn't mean you will always have control over how your building will withstand storm weather. The ceiling in this building was found to be le... READ MORE

Mold in North Jacksonville Home

This North Jacksonville home suffered a water damage from improperly installed toilet after new tile was laid in their Master Bathroom. The toilet was not seale... READ MORE

Storm Causes Sewage Back-Up in St. Marys Home  

A severe thunderstorm caused a sewage back-up in this St. Marys, GA, home. Unfortunately, the toilet in one bathroom had been removed for remodeling, leaving a... READ MORE

Pipe Breaks in Fernandina Beach Vacation Home

This Fernandina Beach vacation townhouse suffered a water damage event on the second floor. A pipe break occurred after the refrigerator water line ruptured due... READ MORE

Duct Cleaning on Amelia Island  

Here are before and after pictures of a duct cleaning that SERVPRO of Fernandina Beach/Yulee/North Jacksonville performed on an Amelia Island home. Mold growth ... READ MORE

Fire Damages Yulee Family Home

This Yulee family home suffered a fire that affected this entire four-bedroom house. These photos show a before/after of one room, the basement. All affected co... READ MORE